Filed under: Cultura, Educación, empleo, Finanzas, Gestión, Marketing, Tecnología | Etiquetas: Razones, Seth Godin, Trabajo
Muy cierto lo que comenta Seth Godin en su blog:
- For the money
- To be challenged
- For the pleasure/calling of doing the work
- For the impact it makes on the world
- For the reputation you build in the community
- To solve interesting problems
- To be part of a group and to experience the mission
- To be appreciated
Why do we always focus on the first? Why do we advertise jobs or promotions as being generic on items 2 through 8 and differentiated only by #1?
In fact, unless you’re a drug kingpin or a Wall Street trader, my guess is that the other factors are at work every time you think about your work.
1 comentario so far
Deja un comentario